Thursday, May 15, 2003

From the desk of The Movie Snob:

Anger Management. (C+)

Yes, Gentle Reader, you are undoubtedly rubbing your eyes in disbelief, wondering why The Movie Snob subjected himself to a mainstream film--an Adam Sandler film, even--like Anger Management. The reason is that he was out with friends who wanted to see it, and there was no ready alternative with which to turn them aside from their desired course of action. Anyhoo, I actually laughed out loud several times, which means I enjoyed it more than I expected to. Sure, there was lots of annoying, crass humor involving sex and body parts and mental illness and such, but still, I was sporadically amused, which has to be worth something in this day of painfully unfunny "comedies." Bottom line: I'm not saying that you should see this movie voluntarily, but if you have to see it for some reason, don't feel too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter