Monday, March 07, 2005

A review by Nick at Nite:

Jeepers Creepers 2

What does it say about my life that last night I actually watched an hour and twenty minutes of a movie called Jeepers Creepers 2? What does it say about my life that last year I remember watching an hour and twenty minutes of a movie called Jeepers Creepers? Finally, what does it say about my life that both of these movies are an hour and thirty minutes long - meaning I did not see the end and I am still doing a review? Loser . . .

Well because I know the title of the film I saw last night was Jeepers Creepers 2, I assume that the evil, reptile, human thing survived the first movie and that our heroes died in the first movie. I know they died because they appeared in a vision to the hot chick during the movie to warn her about the evil, reptile, human thing. Anywho, the evil, reptile, human thing apparently awakens every 23 years and needs to eat 23 human beings (mostly teens). At least, I think he eats them because that is what I remember from the first movie. Favorite part of the movie, evil, reptile, human thing has part of his head ripped off and rips of a teens head and somehow attaches it to his head … very moving. The kids are saved or almost saved, I didn't actually see the end, by a farmer who has been hunting the evil, reptile, human thing for the last 23 years - since his son was killed by the evil, reptile, human thing.

This movie has lots of death, no nudity, one decapitation, several vision sequences, two flashbacks, a harpoon slinging tow truck, a high school basketball team, and much weirdness. I give it a "B+."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter