Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3

From the Movie Snob

Toy Story 3 (B+). I enjoyed the first Toy Story but never got around to seeing the second one. But I don't think that really affected my enjoyment of this latest edition, which is getting rave reviews. Andy is getting ready to go off to college, so he's packing up his toys to store them in his mom's attic. A mix-up occurs, and instead they are packed off and donated to a day-care center. It seems like a great break for the toys -- until they are consigned to the play room for the toddlers, who play a little too rough for the toys' taste. Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks, Cast Away) comes to the rescue! All this stuff is good but not particularly great. The ending, though, has the heart that the rest of the movie lacks. I got a little misty, I won't deny it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter