Tuesday, April 15, 2003

The first review by Angie, The Movie Girl Next Door:

One Hour Photo. (B) On a slow Saturday night, my hubby and I cuddled up close, turned on the pay-per-view, and looked for something to pass the boring hours away. (Yes, we are newlyweds.) One Hour Photo got the nod over Banger Sisters, Sweet Home Alabama, and Bourne Identity -- all quality flicks that we had already seen before (on other slow Saturday nights). Anyhow, Robin Williams has once again successfully portrayed a creepy psycho. And, once again, the movie dragged on. However, I am in agreement (surprise, surprise) with the (disputed) Movie Queen that it was creepy and scary enough to keep you hanging on for more. Although I must admit, the ending was a little disturbing, but I won't ruin it for our legions of eager readers. P.S. Michael Vartan is a hottie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter