Wednesday, May 28, 2003

A new review from That Guy Named David:

X2 (B-)

Although this movie has been aptly reviewed twice on this site, I'll add my quick two cents. While I believe that the first X-Men had a better storyline than this one, the special effects in X2 made this worth the Saturday afternoon matinee price. Hugh Jackman's character becomes much more developed in this sequel; however, like Greg, I thought that they could have done much more to develop some of the relationships between the characters (especially the love triangle between Wolverine, Jean Grey, and that dude with the laser eye). I was also a bit disappointed that Patrick Stewart didn't play a much bigger role in this sequel, considering that he is arguably the most talented actor in the movie. That being said, much like the other blockbuster sequel that I've seen this summer, I walked away content but not blown away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter