Monday, November 07, 2005

DVD review from Nick at Nite

Dumb and Dumberer

Wow. I haven't laughed this hard since Wedding Crashers. In fairness, Wedding Crashers is a much better overall film as it keeps the jokes coming at a laugh a minute pace, but 45 seconds of Dumb and Dumberer made me laugh so hard I was crying. This movie is the tale of Lloyd and Harry in high school. It is a prequel to the highly successful and entertaining Dumb and Dumber. A movie insider tip, a movie that would otherwise stink can be saved by a combination of five things: (1) melted chocolate; (2) melted chocolate smeared all over a white bathroom; (3) bathroom or potty humor; (4) Bob Saget; and (5) the phrase "he crapped all over my bathroom," preferably said by Bob Saget. This movie was inane and stupid. Exactly what I needed on a lazy Sunday. I give it a "C," I give the bathroom humor an "A."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter