Friday, February 03, 2006

The Brothers Grimm

A new DVD review from Nick at Nite:

The Brothers Grimm

Hard to believe this is the type of crap I used to wait all summer to see. I used to eagerly await the next over-the-top Saturday matinee, however, unlike my experience with such summer greatness as Starship Troopers, Godzilla, Super Mario Brothers, Water World, Starship Troopers II, Deep Impact, and other movies The Movie Snob does not like, I was actually incredibly disappointed with The Brothers Grimm. Seriously, there has to be something better for Heath Ledger and Matt Damon to do. Perhaps they could make Brokeback Mountain II. This movie is the kind of cheese I expect to see from Ben Affleck. No plot. No action. No humor. The movie has no redeeming qualities. I think it is about two guys named Grimm who play on villagers' fears in Europe to steal their money. Well, they end up in a village where bad things are actually happening and they get stuck in the middle of it. I hated this movie. I wish I had the 2 hours it took me to watch it back. When I die, I am going to wish I had used them doing something else . . . scrubbing a toilet, doing laundry, washing my car, working, anything. Simply, this movie sucked -- and I normally like this crap. I give it an "F."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter