Saturday, January 05, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Nick at Nite makes it to the movie theater

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Two reviews. My son loved it. I hated it. My son was very happy. I was happy that he was happy. Movie has no redeeming value. None of the subtle humor or tact of any of the Pixar movies. It made me yearn for the old Alvin cartoons. Still I am not audience for this movie. My three year old son was the audience for this movie. He laughed and laughed and laughed. So, if you have a long break and need something to do, this is a good movie for your kids. I suggest taking a book for yourself or just sit and listen to your kids laugh. Either would probably be worth the price of admission. I would tell you something about the plot, but there doesn't seem to be any point to doing so. It is about singing Chipmunks and the shenanigans they get into. I give it a "C." My son gives it an "R," hey it is the only letter he routinely recognizes. The grade is quite a compliment from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter