Thursday, June 12, 2003

From The Movie Queen:

A Guy Thing. (D-) God-awful. I thought it would be a cute romantic comedy, but it wasn’t. It was worse than stupid, it was boring. I found myself fast-forwarding through parts so I could get to the end faster. I may have been tempted to walk out had I seen it in the theater. YUCK! Not worth my time or the $3 rental fee.

The Truth About Charlie. (C-) Remake of the old movie Charade. It starred Tim Robbins, Mark Wahlberg (aka Markie Mark of New Kids on the Block fame) and Thandie Newton. It was a pretty poor suspense thriller with so many silly twists and turns that you really didn’t care what the truth was about Charlie. The characters were flat, the acting poor and the overall story pretty weak. I wouldn’t recommend it.

The Recruit. (B) I was pleasantly surprised by this Al Pacino-Colin Farrell thriller. It was entertaining albeit a little predictable. I enjoyed it, maybe even worth seeing in the theaters and definitely worth a rental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter