Tuesday, August 12, 2003

A review from That Guy Named David:

American Wedding (F)

Wow, this movie was bad. My date looked at me about 20 minutes into the debacle with a look on her face as if to tell me, "If we don't leave right now, I may never speak to you again." Nonetheless, we stuck it out, and I haven't heard from her since. Just kidding, but truly, this was one of the single worst films I have ever been to. I have walked out of two movies in my life (City Slickers 2 and Little Shop of Horrors), and this one came close to being number 3. The plot is non-existent, and the humor is beyond juvenile (although, I'm pretty sure eating feces and having sex with grandparents was not even humorous in my youth). Stifler is over the top, and he reminded me of a really horrible Jim Carrey imitation throughout the movie. In a nutshell, do not see it, do not think about seeing it, if you are driving by a theater showing it, turn your car around. It is really that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter