Tuesday, October 21, 2003

A DVD review from That Guy Named David:

Best of SNL: Will Ferrell (A)

Granted, this is not a movie, but because I bought and watched it last night (and because Greg has become quite a pain in the butt regarding the lack of participation on this site), I decided to post a quick review. One word to describe this DVD: hilarious. Maybe it appeals to the perpetual teenager in me, but I cannot help but laugh out loud at almost every single one of Will Ferrell's skits. From his Harry Carey impression to Dubya to everything else that he played while at SNL, the couple of hours worth of skits and extras is definitely worth your time (especially after a stressful day of being trampled upon by unappreciative shareholders; but I digress). Seriously, this DVD is very very entertaining and had me laughing throughout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter